Blogger Backgrounds

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Read Kellan Lutz & Nikki Reed’s Twitter Q&A


Kellan and Nikki recently took part in a Q&A session via twitter.
Thanks to our friends at Twifans, we have an excerpt :
What is one thing you will always remember about Twilight?
Kellan: It’s amazing to be a part of something so iconic.
Nikki: How grateful I am for the fans and the experience.Ashley says it’s hard being famous and dating. Have you had any problems? 
Kellan: Yeah, it does become difficult, but it’s part of it.
Who inspires you?
Nikki: Nia Vardalos, Rita Wilson. Women who set an example for other women beyond this industry. Also my mum.
Kellan: People who give, whether it’s their time, resources or energy. Charities – Saving Innocents is a charity I support.
Which book did you like most?
Nikki:New Moon – I wanted Edward to come back.
Kellan: Mine was Twilight. It really starts the story offWhat’s the unique thing you brought to your character? 
Kellan: The most unique thing, me. Every actor brings a part of themselves.
Nikki: I loved the character Stephanie created. I tried to show a vulnerable side.

Read the rest HERE

0 comments:


About Me

My photo
Your # one Edward And Bella / Twilight Fan Club You'll Get New update Everyday So Come Everyday