Blogger Backgrounds

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Twilightish Interview With Billy Burke

Billy Burke (aka Papa Swan) chatted exclusively with Twilightish.comabout the ending of Breaking Dawn. Here’s an excerpt:
Twilightish: How does it feel to see the end of the Twilight Saga? Are you happy to move on?
Billy: It’s weird you know? Cause it’s kinda like being on a television show for the last three years. It was a steady gig for me you know? I can’t say that I’m heart broken about it but it was a good gig for me. I’m a little on the fence about how I feel. I think that it has run its course, and we as artists and audiences have gotten everything we can possibly get out of it. Always happy to be moving on.  I have no idea what is next for me.
Twilightish: Do you wish for more movies?
Billy: No, no I don’t wish for more Twilight movies. Anything beyond this would be pushing cartoon level.
Twilightish: When you look back on Twilight, would you do it all over again or pass?
Billy: Of Course! Absolutely! Actually, I enjoyed playing Charlie. I liked him!
Twilightish: What will you miss the most (or the least) about the Saga?
Billy: What I won’t miss is the facial hair! It was a cute idea at first when I brought it up during the filming of the first movie. Then I had no idea we were going to make 5 movies. What will I miss? Charlie. I like playing him, I felt comfortable in his skin, even though he is nothing like me. I’m sure there are plenty of opportunities for parodies down the road.
Read this entire interview HERE!

0 comments:


About Me

My photo
Your # one Edward And Bella / Twilight Fan Club You'll Get New update Everyday So Come Everyday