Blogger Backgrounds

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Ashley Greene’s Interview with Donna Karan

DONNA: What’s your relationship with fashion?
ASHLEY: “I’m definitely a lover of all things fashion. My personal style is constantly evolving, from growing up a beach-bum in Jacksonville, Florida to learning how to embrace couture fashion on the red-carpet while remaining true to who I am. To date, my favorite fashion moment was this year’s MET Gala. I have never felt so beautiful and am eternally thankful to Donna for that memorable moment in my career.”
DONNA: If you could meet any woman, living or dead, who would she be and why?
ASHLEY: “Audrey Hepburn would top my list. I’m in awe of her talent, her timeless sense of style, and her devotion to charity. She’s someone I look up to tremendously and would have loved to meet.”
Read the entire interview here!

0 comments:


About Me

My photo
Your # one Edward And Bella / Twilight Fan Club You'll Get New update Everyday So Come Everyday