Blogger Backgrounds

Thursday, December 1, 2011

What if Michelle Trachtenberg had played Bella?

Michelle Trachtenberg reportedly was up for the role and it didn’t work out for timing reasons. Here is what Michelle said about almost working on the film. From The Fab Life:
“There was definitely interest here and there because there’s only so few pale girls in Hollywood,” Trachtenberg said.Explained Michelle, “I’ve known [director] Catherine Hardwicke since the movie Thirteen. I was actually supposed to star in that, but I was on Buffy at the time.” Jeez, how many movies do we have to mentally recast you in, girl? All of them? Actually, we’ll just go ahead and start now. Wow, we can really see her in Arachnophobia!
As for why Kristen Stewart ended up snagging the lead in the vampire epic, Michelle shrugged, “I guess schedules never worked out.”

0 comments:


About Me

My photo
Your # one Edward And Bella / Twilight Fan Club You'll Get New update Everyday So Come Everyday