Blogger Backgrounds

Monday, December 12, 2011

Sleeping at Last talks ‘Breaking Dawn,’ ‘Turning Page,’ and more

Q: Did you know the story of Breaking Dawn when you wrote ‘Turning Page?’
Ryan O’Neal: Right before I wrote “Turning Page,” I watched all three movies back to back, followed by a bit of research on what was to come in Breaking Dawn. So, yes, I did know the primary events that were going to take place. I knew that Edward and Bella were about to be married, which would of course lead to the Honeymoon. So, I decided to write a love song!
Q: What did you think when you first heard it coupled with the ‘First Time’ scene?
Ryan O’Neal: I was ecstatic! I was just so so excited to see where they used it in the film! The folks behind Twilight do a very good job a keeping details secret, so I wasn’t entirely sure where the song would be used in the final edit of the film. And I just couldn’t believe that the instrumental version played during Bella walking down the aisle, and then the full version during their love scene! I was so blown away seeing and hearing it all at the premiere for the very first time! It was an incredible experience. The scenes were so beautifully crafted and I just couldn’t be more thrilled that my music gets to play a part.
Read the complete interview here.

0 comments:


About Me

My photo
Your # one Edward And Bella / Twilight Fan Club You'll Get New update Everyday So Come Everyday