Blogger Backgrounds

Monday, December 5, 2011

Robert Pattinson talks ‘Breaking Dawn’ Scenes and Working with Babies

It was so cool to see you talking Portuguese…
I wonder what the fans thought of me. They think I did it all wrong.. Honestly, I was just repeating the words people were saying to me. (laughs)
What did you feel when you saw Kristen wearing the wedding dress?
She looked amazing. To me, it was a very easy scene. I didn’t have to hide, like Kristen, because of the dress. She was so stressed, sitting inside the house, waiting for the paparazzi helicopters to leave. I was great, until I saw her walking in my direction. When I saw her terrified look, I realized that it was my scene too, that I was going to have to do something. (laughs) It was my time to freak out. But it was a beautiful scene.
And the sex scene? Was it difficult to shoot?
No. That was easy! (laughs). The hardest thing was that, in normal movies, when you’re doing a sex scene, people don’t pressure you a lot because the director doesn’t want to intervene and suggest how he would do that. (laughs) But in Breaking Dawn, it was different, there was too much expectation. How to make all the people, that were waiting for that moment, happy?
Do you think you did well?
I think all the merits go to the director, Bill Condon. Because there weren’t many ways to film a nice sex scene with a PG-13 rating. You can’t show too much. It can’t be “complete”, with everyone naked. (laughs)
Reads the complete interview and see all the scans here.

0 comments:


About Me

My photo
Your # one Edward And Bella / Twilight Fan Club You'll Get New update Everyday So Come Everyday