Blogger Backgrounds

Sunday, December 4, 2011

New Interview with Ashley Greene: “The Face of the Moment”

Ashley Greene recently spoke with T Magazine, and talked about her favorite beauty tools and secrets!
TT: You are on the tour and I’m sure he has some long days. What are the essentials in your bag?
AG: Of course I have my trademark long commodity to me. They are in my bag now! Make It Go Away Makeup Removing Wipes Wipes, Good Riddance Hook Up Concealer-, Light Bright Lighten and Depuff Eye Gel and Shine Blotters Cheat Sheet ..
TT: When you feel more beautiful?
AG: After a great workout. You feel clean, stress free and healthy. I feel more beautiful when the rush of endorphins is at maximum. It is a bright make-up can not
match!
TT: When you feel more sexy?
AG: When I look a (makeup artist) smokey eye, a tan and I’m using a good pair of high heels.
TT: Do you usually have a fixed fragrance?
AG: The change to daily, depending on my mood. I generally choose between brand Celebrate, Sassy White Vetiver or fragrances.
TT: Is there an element of beauty in which they spend more?
AG: I will spend on skin care. The skin care is a priority. I spend a lot on a very good light mask, which is crucial before a meeting or on the red carpet.
TT: When you work hard and is super busy, what keeps you grounded?
AG: My team. The people that surround you daily. It is your support system, and I have a good idea.
TT: What is your perfect day of relaxation?
AG: Being from Florida, I would say that lying on the beach and listening to the sea, good food and music.
Read more at TTS!

0 comments:


About Me

My photo
Your # one Edward And Bella / Twilight Fan Club You'll Get New update Everyday So Come Everyday