Blogger Backgrounds

Sunday, December 4, 2011

Marlane Barnes describes her Breaking Dawn audition

The Daily Texan has a great new article focusing on Marlane Barnes, who will play Maggie of the Irish coven in The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn, Part 2. She talks a bit about her audition for the film!
UT alumnus Marlane Barnes only had a vague idea of what the “Twilight Saga” was about before she went in to audition for an opportunity many would kill for: a part in “Breaking Dawn,” the fourth installment of the saga.
Officials gave her the scene and put her on tape ­— the audition took 30 seconds. Three days later, Barnes found out she got the job.
“Over 20 years to prep for that 30 seconds,” Barnes said. “I think the secret is I didn’t bother wanting the job. I didn’t think there was any chance in hell I would get it, so I did my prep watching the movie and reading up on the character and then went in and did it for me.”
Read more here.

0 comments:


About Me

My photo
Your # one Edward And Bella / Twilight Fan Club You'll Get New update Everyday So Come Everyday