Blogger Backgrounds

Monday, December 5, 2011

Elizabeth Reaser interview with the Daily Tribune

Here’s an excerpt :
The “Twilight” saga has sparked the popularity of homemade and official retail merchandise worldwide.
“It’s surreal. I don’t own any of it, but my mom buys that stuff, and I think it’s more fun for her … I think it’s very surreal, when I go into a bookstore and see ‘Twilight’ games and books about the (making of the) movie. It shocks me.”
Searching for the right description of her latest director, Reaser paused before speaking warmly about Condon. “Just the sweetest man. It’s amazing that we got someone of his caliber to come do this because I think this was a tricky book with all these elements. You have a franchise building up to these major moments. He’s smart and he understands the story; he’s an Oscar-winning screenwriter too.”
Read the rest HERE

0 comments:


About Me

My photo
Your # one Edward And Bella / Twilight Fan Club You'll Get New update Everyday So Come Everyday