Blogger Backgrounds

Friday, December 9, 2011

Ashley Greene Loved “Breaking Dawn” Stunt Work

On the difficulty of making it in Hollywood:
“It has always been hard, but it is now very competitive. It’s hard to break out, and it is still hard for me – I am fighting for my next job. Nothing is set in stone. So you have to really love acting to go through that grind every day. But once you get a role, it’s worth it.”
On her dream role:
“A couple of projects have caught my eye. I want to do another action film because I had a ton of fun when we did stunt work [on Breaking Dawn]. We did fight training and personal training – we worked our butts off and pretty much did every stunt we possibly could ourselves.”
Read more of her interview here.

0 comments:


About Me

My photo
Your # one Edward And Bella / Twilight Fan Club You'll Get New update Everyday So Come Everyday